How To Make an Herbal Infusion

9:20 PM Posted by jo

Click for a larger view.

I make herbal infusions a lot. My favorite combination is lavender and rosemary but I make others too. I add herbal infusions to my facial toners, deodorants, insect sprays, and soap.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

Johanna is an aromatherapist and she is passionate about educating people about health, essential oils, real food, natural remedies, and nutrition so they make healthier choices in their lives. 


Follow Johanna on twitter and facebook for more health tips and information.



This post is linked to:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes