I love homemade gifts and my daughter and I are having a blast making things for friends and family. This is one of my favorite soap recipe and it is so easy to make. You can make this soap without the shea butter as well. My husband uses this soap for shaving and I add rosemary essential oil instead of lavender for a more masculine aroma.
- Are You Diffusing the Essential Oils Correctly?
- Essential Oils & Sinus Problems
- Add Essential Oils to Your Weight Loss Program
- Myrrh, Sandalwood and Frankincense - Top Three Essential Oils for Skin Rejuvenation
- Essential Oils, Herbs & Boils
- Essential Oils & Children- Fever
- Essential Oils & The Lymphatic System
- Let's Take a Closer Look at the Metabolic Hormones - Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, and Cortisol
- Adrenal Health and Essential Oils
- How to Dilute Essential oils
I make my own blog design and pictures and I don't want you to take my pictures without my permission. I don't mind if you use some of my pictures, but only if you ask me first and give me credit.