Welcome to the Living Well blog hop! We’d like to invite you to share a blog post about what you do to Live Well. It could be a healthy recipe, exercise tips, ideas for relaxing, getting organized, lifestyle improvements – anything that you feel makes your life better.
Your Living Well hosts for the week are:
Laurie @ Common Sense Homesteading
Jo @ Jo’s Health CornerTina @ Being Made New
Lea @ Nourishing Treasures
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Hop
My favorite posts from last week's link-up are featured below. If you're featured, feel free to grab the button below.
My Healthy Green Family shared the post, Plastic, Plastic Everywhere and None Of It Is Safe?, where she discusses the new information that came out about BPA free plastic may not be as safe as originally thought. It is best to stick to glass and stainless steel.
Heather from Heather's Blog-o-Rama shared the post, Dandelion Root Coffee. It's a great post with detailed information about how to make roasted dandelion root coffee.
Joy from Liberated Kitchen shares the post, Empowering Kids Part 3: Make it Easy. She shares some wonderful tips on how to empower children on special diets. This is a must read post if your child is on a special diet.
Living Well Blog Hop guidelines:
- Please provide a link back to one of the Living Well host blogs in your post. Grab one of the buttons below if you like.
- Please link to a specific post in your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- If you link a recipe, please use real foods and avoid highly processed ingredients. Recipes low in refined sugar/refined carbohydrates are preferred.
- The hosts of the blog hop reserve the right to remove any posts that we deem inappropriate.
- Please leave a comment below to tell us a little more about your link. You can also add the link to your post.
- Please share this post on twitter, facebook or other social network.
Thanks for joining us in Living Well.