I take a holistic approach and focus on restoration of mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health through the application of essential oils. My philosophy is that only by taking care of the whole person can complete, emotional, spiritual and physical healing occur.
I received my Aromatherapy certification at the American College of Health Care Sciences. ACHS was founded in 1978 and is recognized as a leader in health education around the world. It is an accredited and recognized college throughout the holistic medicine community.
A certified Aromatherapist:
- is trained in how essential oils interact on both the emotional and physical levels.
- has studied anatomy and physiology.
- is trained in how to assess the quality of essential oils to make sure they are safe to use.
- is trained in how to understand the chemistry of essential oils and the physiological effect and pathway of individual chemical components
- is trained in how to create lifestyle plans and aromatherapy programs to support optimal health.
- is trained in essential oil safety and has studied the contraindications of the essential oils. A certified Aromatherapist knows that some essential oils have low therapeutic margin, which means that the dividing line between therapeutic dose and a harmful dose is very small.
Prior to the consultation
I have each client complete a client questionnaire and an informed consent before the consultation session begins. The informed consent form contains basic legal ethical principles and protects both the client and the Aromatherapist. It gives the client knowledge and the right to decide what is going to happen to him or her. This gives the client responsibility for his or her choices. The consent is also an opportunity for me to inform the client what an Aromatherapist does or does not do.
A regular consultation usually last about an hour. I consult in person, on the phone, on Skype or via email. I will spend time and LISTEN to you, and then use my expertise and experience to determine the best approach to your situation.
The first step is to pay for the consultation. I will contact you and set up the appointment as soon as I have received the payment.
I do not
As an Aromatherapist I do not diagnose or treat disease. I perform evaluations to determine causes of potential health problems. The focus is on health and education, and not the disease. I empower my clients to take charge of their own good health and I teach clients about essential oils, herbs, homeopathic remedies, flower essences, dietary supplements and nutrition.
Book a consultation:
Each consultation is $60.00 and includes a 15 minutes follow- up phone call two weeks after the first consultations.
For my Young Living team I am always available to answer questions about essential oils, aromatherapy and training. The team members know that they can contact me before they place an order if they are not sure what oils to use.