Welcome to the Living Well blog hop! We’d like to invite you to share a blog post about what you do to Live Well. It could be a healthy recipe, exercise tips, ideas for relaxing, getting organized, lifestyle improvements – anything that you feel makes your life better.
Your Living Well hosts for the week are:
Laurie @ Common Sense Homesteading
Jo @ Jo’s Health CornerTina @ Being Made New
Lea @ Nourishing Treasures
Featured Posts from Last Week’s Hop
My favorite posts from last week's link-up are featured below. If you're featured, feel free to grab the button below.
Jill from Real Food Forager shared the post, Recipe: Cacao Date Energy Bar (SCD/GAPS). These yummy energy bars are GAPS legal so these are great if you are grain free. I definitely have to make these.
Charise from I thought I knew It Mama shared the post, 5 Natural & Safe Sugar Alternatives for Baking. Stop by and check out some natural and safe sugar alternatives.
The Humble Homemakers shares the post, Adopting a Corn-Free Diet. It can be tricky to avoid corn since so many things has corn in it.
Image by waytru
Living Well Blog Hop guidelines:
- Please provide a link back to one of the Living Well host blogs in your post. Grab one of the buttons below if you like.
- Please link to a specific post in your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- If you link a recipe, please use real foods and avoid highly processed ingredients. Recipes low in refined sugar/refined carbohydrates are preferred.
- The hosts of the blog hop reserve the right to remove any posts that we deem inappropriate.
- Please leave a comment below to tell us a little more about your link. You can also add the link to your post.
- Please share this post on twitter, facebook or other social network.
Thanks for joining us in Living Well.