Jo's Health Corner Top 10 Posts of 2011

12:25 PM Posted by jo





Wow, I can't believe it is the end of the year again! Time flies when you are having a lot of fun and I have a lot of fun blogging. I teamed up with some great ladies and I co-host a Living Well Blog Hop every weekend. Don't forget to link up your Living Well posts.

 Unfortunately I have not had time to write as many posts as I'd like to,  but I plan to change that in 2012. I have some great posts coming very shortly. Some new things happened this year, we moved from Texas to California, and my husband and I have been working full time with our company Naturally Sports & Wellness.  It has been a lot of hard work setting up our business but it is so rewarding to help people feel better. My husband is a traditional Naturopath and Master Herbalist and we work together as a team. We now offer consultations online.

I always enjoy looking at the most viewed posts at the end of the year and I'm always surprised when I see which posts are the most popular. Some of the posts on the most viewed list are not the ones I expect, some of them seem to get a lot of attention without any promotion. Four of the top 10 posts are about Paleo and a Grain Free diet. I highly recommend that you read them, many people have improved their health when they excluded things such as grains/gluten and dairy.


photo credit


Jo's Health Corner's top posts of 2011 according to my stats are:
  1. Children on a Grain & Dairy Free Diet
  2. Is The Paleo Diet Beneficial For Autoimmune Diseases?

  3. Natural Homemade Gift Ideas 

  4. Sore Throat Spray and Gargle

  5. Getting Started On The Paleo Diet

  6. Just Some Quick and Easy Soap I Made In Less Than 30 Minutes

  7. Things that Mess With The Hormones and What To Do About It. Part 1.

  8. Do We Really Need Grains?

  9. Tips - How I Replaced Refined Sugar In Our House

  10. Thyroid Health and Essential Oils






    Happy New Year! 
    Thanks for being part of my blogging community! I appreciate your support.

     .


    Photo Credit


    This post is linked to:
    Living Well Blog Hop
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes