Whole Foods Un-Labeled GMO Food Products

8:07 AM Posted by jo

via
 I haven't been very impressed by Whole Foods for several years. I've noticed that they are selling more packaged junk food and more conventional food products are being added to their selection.

I came across this video so I thought I would share it with you. The sound is not the best but it is an eye opener to realize that Whole Foods sells GMO products in their stores. I know that many people new to a healthy living automatically assume that Whole Foods only have good products.

This post is linked to Real Food Wednesday hosted by Kelly the Kitchen Kop,  to WMFW,  to Simple Lives Thursday , and to Fight Back Friday hosted by the Food Renegade.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes