Why Young Living Essential Oils?

9:58 AM Posted by Jo Pedranti


 I have been a distributor of Young Living Essential oils for a while now. There are other companies selling essential oils if you look around. I was looking for a company that offered high quality essential oils, wide selection of products, education, and with a good reputation. YL has all of that.


As an aromatherapist I want to be able to use essential oils that are high quality. Young Living's oils meet AFNOR's, Association Francaise de Normalisation, standards. This ensures that the oil's constituents fall within certain range and it guarantees that the oils possess the right therapeutic actions.





Also, by running a small business doing health consultations I like the idea of not having to invest in thousands of dollars of products. The way Young Living is set up I don't have to carry a huge inventory and I am free to order whenever I need to.






The Young Living community is great and I am pleased to be part of it. My clients also have an opportunity to purchase the products at whole sale and become distributors if they want to.
I love being able to help people stay healthy for life.



  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johanna is an aromatherapist and she is passionate about educating people about health, essential oils, real food, natural remedies, and nutrition so they make healthier choices in their lives. 
Follow Johanna on twitter and facebook for more health tips and information.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Cascia Talbert said...

    I love essential oils! Have a wonderful day.

  2. Jo's Health Corner/www.naturallysports.com said...

    Hi Cascia,
    Thanks for visiting and I hope you will have a great evening!