The TheraPro Diffuser - My New Favorite

1:06 PM Posted by Jo Pedranti

TheraPro Diffuser


I received my TheraPro Diffuser the other day and it has already become my favorite diffuser of all time.  This diffuser is by far the most effective and convenient diffuser I have ever used. I already have the Home Diffuser which I am very happy with.

The Home Diffuser


The Home Diffuser is less expensive and it is also very good, so I will still use it in my house. The major plus, apart from being more powerful of course, is that the TheraPro Diffuser will be a lot easier to transport to different areas. With the TheraPro I don't have to mess with water since I can attach the essential oil bottle straight to the diffuser. It is smaller and easier to put in various areas. This means that I can keep my  Home Diffuser in one spot and use the TheraPro as my portable diffuser. 







 The TheraPro can cover a very
large room (between 600 and 800 square feet).
If used in a smaller room, simply turn down the
air pressure.

I am diffusing oils several times a day that are beneficial for my dog. Essential oils are used to control her  congestion and scratching due to allergies, this is in addition to a grain free diet and NSP herbal supplementation. It is the essential oils that provide the instant relief on days when there is a lot of mold or pollen in the air. Both diffuser work wonderfully for my dog, but I noticed a much quicker response when I used the TheraPro Diffuser. Her nose started running within a couple of minutes and she wasn't even near the diffuser. This is an ideal diffuser for therapy because it releases a large amount of micro-sized oil oil particles in the air. The diffuser comes with a free 15 ml bottle of the essential oil blend Thieves. Even though Thieves it is a favorite of mine, I have been diffusing  a lot of the R.C blend the last couple of days due to a change in weather.

With the TheraPro Diffuser I can also adjust the pressure to get the desired essential oil volume I need.  I have the option to set the "ON TIMER" for how long I want the diffuser to run  before it rests, and I can set the "OFF TIMER" to rest anywhere from 1-20 minutes before it runs again.  This video will show you how easy it is to use it.





Here are some additional information from the product sheet:



Primary Benefits
Directional control spout and sound reducer.

Revolutionary nebulizer technology atomizes a micro-fine essential oil vapor of approximately one to three microns.

Young Living essential oil bottles attach directly to diffuser for less mess.
15 ml capacity for long-lasting diffusing.

Adjustable on and off time cycles up to twenty minutes. Pressure can also be set up and down for desired oil volume.






What Makes This Product Unique?
Young Living has partnered with top diffuser manufacturer E.S. Innovations to bring the most advanced diffuser technology to Young Living members. The TheraPro’s atomizing technology turns the oil into micro-sized particles that enter the air more quickly, giving the body immediate therapeutic benefits. Young Living essential oil bottles attach directly to the diffuser, eliminating mess and clean-up. For long-lasting therapy, a built-in timer diffuses essential oils on and off for up to twenty minutes.

The TheraPro Diffuser is not cheap, but after using it for a few days I am happy to say it is worth the investment. We live in Texas and our house has mold in it, which we are trying to eliminate. It is a rental so it is only so much we can do while we are looking for other suitable places. My husband's office at work is also full of mold, which can be noticed as soon as you walk in. He will be bringing a TheraPro Diffuser to eliminate the mold. This diffuser will enter the air more quickly and can cover an area up to 600-800 square feet. Young Living's oils have been tested by Dr. Close, that proved that mold could be eliminated in 24 hours using YL essential oils. My post Eliminate Mold Using Essential Oils shares more about Dr.Close and his field studies.

So, I am very excited about this new diffuser. It makes it a lot easier to diffuse, and I think it is very powerful. When I first started using essential oils I used aroma lamps, but I have since then learned that they are not very good for diffusing essential oils. Cold air diffusers work the best since they don't damage any of the therapeutic properties of the oils. After using a real nebulizer it is hard to go back to aroma lamps. You will notice the difference in how the nebulizer diffuse the oils  more. My post, Diffuse the Essential Oils Correctly, explains more about why a cold air diffuser is more beneficial.

More information about TheraPro Diffuser.



Before you leave:


I recommend that you always perform a skin patch test when you try a new oil.


Check out my safety page to make sure you are aware of any contrindications before you use essential oils. Some oils are not suitable when suffering from certain conditions. AlsoRead this Before You Start Using Essential oils. Some oils should not be applied prior to sun exposure so make sure you check this list before spending time in the sun.

Not sure how to apply the oils? Visit these pages to learn how to apply the oils:
If you're new to essential oils you might want to check out my Getting Started Guide. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you ready to try Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils? You can order from www.joshealthcorner.com or contact me to learn how to get a $40 diffuser coupon and  get 24% off everything!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johanna is an aromatherapist and an independent distributor of Young Living Essential Oils  She is passionate about educating people about health, essential oils, real food, natural remedies, and nutrition so they make healthier choices in their lives. She also runs Naturally Sports & Wellness together with her husband.  
Follow Johanna on twitter and facebook for more health tips and information.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

4 comments:

  1. Mommy Is Green said...

    This diffuser looks awesome! I like how you can attach the actual bottle of essential oils.

  2. Jo's Health Corner said...

    It is an awesome diffuser. I hesitated to buy it for the longest time because of the price, but I have no regrets. It's great that I can attach the bottle straight to the diffuser.

  3. Lori said...

    I just got my thera pro diffuser a couple of days ago and am excited to start using it. While I am very familiar with many assets of natural healing, the oils are new to me. I have a benign meningioma in my brain that is slowly growing. Have you heard of any success stories in this area. Which oils and how were they used.

  4. Lori said...

    I just got my thera pro diffuser a couple of days ago and am excited to start using it. While I am very familiar with many assets of natural healing, the oils are new to me. I have a benign meningioma in my brain that is slowly growing. Have you heard of any success stories in this area. Which oils and how were they used.